You might have noticed that there's a section of "Maths Newsletters" at the right panel of the blog - this is for your reading leisure, as well as some interesting stuff to get your creative brain juices flowing :)
There is a difference in this month's edition,
WE'RE ROLLING OUT THE CLASS MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM SOLVING COMPETITION THIS MONTH.
The questions for this month are given on the LAST page of the newsletter. Work on the problem(s) as an individual, small team or as a class and submit the entries to this email address. We'll recognize the BEST MONTHLY solution in early April, so start thinking and working on the problems.
- you may choose to do either ONE or BOTH of the questions and each part will be considered independently
- each student can submit one entry per question - either as an individual, team or class
- there may be as different entries for each class
- your work must be original or at least appropriately referenced
- you may seek your Math teacher for help
- your solution MUST be type written and your name(s) and class(es) clearly labelled
- Judges' decision on the winning entry is final and no communication will be entertained
- the prize(s) is NOT exchangeable for cash.
Have fun reading on working on the problem(s).
Submit your entry to Mr Jason Ingham at firstname.lastname@example.org